The intention of providing rules of conduct at the Water Valley Golf & CC is to protect it's patrons from the dangerous or abusive behavior of others. We are a marshaled facility and strive to provide a superior golf experience.
The Water Valley Golf & Country Club's dress code is strictly enforced, your cooperation is appreciated.
• Blue Jeans or denim clothing of any kind is Not permitted.
• Appropriate footwear must be worn on the golf course. Golf shoes and sandals as well as athletic shoes are permitted. A soft spike only policy is in effect at all times.
• Hemmed golf shorts are permitted, length must be a minimum of the arm length when standing straight, hands by the side. No athletic shorts will be permitted on the course.
• Ladies may wear shirts that have a collar or sleeves or both, and can be worn with pants, shorts or skirts of an appropriate length.
• No muscle shirts, tank tops, halter tops, or cropped tops will be allowed.
• Sweat pants and leggings are not permitted on the course.
• T-shirts with offensive logos will not be allowed.
• It is expected that player respect the golf course and refrain from doing damage to golf course property.
• Abusive language will not be tolerated.
• Bringing your own liquor onto the course is prohibited.
• All liquor sold on the course must remain on the premises
• Blatant disregard for rules and regulations will result in removal from the course.
• Personal attacks against staff, members and other guests will not be tolerated.
• Marshals have the right to enforce pace of play.